And here is my card using SURPRISE! - SOG's Preppy Pups set along with SURPRISE! - My Mind's Eye 'Sunshine' paper collection in my favorite color combination: sky blue & chocolate brown - I used to think this color combo.
looked funny, but after seeing it plastered all over the campus of my alma mater for four years it kind of grew on me and since undergrad was such a positive experience those warm, fuzzy feelings probably seeped into that color combination as well - I am always drawn to it when I see it in products in stores. I used Copic colors E74, E77 & E79 to color in the adorable pup. I am going to start needing refills in my E-family soon with all the pups I color, LOL!
(Please click on the photo for clearer resolution). I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge - Favorite Color Combination (sky blue & chocolate brown),
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Dotty (the light blue paper from MME's 'Sunshine' stack has tiny white dots on it - see?),
- Tuesday Throwdown - School Colors (my undergrad colors were sky blue & chocolate brown - I used to think my school's benefactors were color blind freshman year until the colors grew on me, LOL),
- C is for... Challenge - Animals,
- The Crafty Bloggers Network - my favorite things (would I name my blog 'Canines and Card Designs' if dogs weren't among my favorite things? This is my favorite color combination too),
- The Crazy Challenge - Animals, and
- Inky Impressions Challenge - Animals.
~ Crafty Math Chick