(please click on the photo for clearer resolution) I had so much fun coloring little Cocoa mouse, though separating the snowflake bling (it came packages on a long chain I had to separate with a craft knife)... not so much. I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Stamp and Create July Challenge - Christmas in July,
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - Christmas in July,
- Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Inspired by a Song (when I was considering the layout of this card and saw the sentiment I ended up using, I kept hearing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, good tidings we bring to you and your kin...' ... you have that song in your head now too, don't you?),
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Show off those coloring skills,
- Whimsical Designs Challenge - use a bug or an animal (I'm pretty sure little Cocoa Mouse counts),
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (why not right?), and
- Crafts and Me - Anything Goes.
- Crafty Creations Challenge - use an arrow,
- Ready Teddy Go Challenge - teddy bear w/die cuts and punches, and
- Papercrafting Journey Challenge - use punches +/or die cuts (here I used a Big Scalloped Square Nestabilities die and a scalloped heart punch by Marvy Uchida).
~ Crafty Math Chick
I really like all the white space on your first card, and you've made it beautifully sparkly with all those snowflakes bling! The ribbon and image add just the right amount of color to this card!
Aww! This card is so cute! That little mouse looks adorable and you colored the image beautifully! The snowflakes and ribbon look so pretty! I love this card!
Thanks so much for entering your card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
Such a sweet creation. Thank you for joining us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine - DT
Both are gorgeous, I especially love the sparkle on the first!
Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Punches/Dies challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/
sweet card! thanks for joining in at Whimsical Wednesdays this week :)
Pretty card thanks for joining in the ReadyTeddy Go Challenge and good luck x
Lovely Christmas card, love the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x
great cas card - love that ted and the gems look fab! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Diecuts and Punches’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Love this layout and image. A perfect entry for our Die Cuts and Punches challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go this month.
Thank you for joining in
Warmest wishes, Julie Annx
Cute stuff!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
A Little Bit O' Paper
Post a Comment