(please click on the photo for clearer resolution) I had so much fun coloring little Cocoa mouse, though separating the snowflake bling (it came packages on a long chain I had to separate with a craft knife)... not so much. I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Stamp and Create July Challenge - Christmas in July,
- Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - Christmas in July,
- Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Inspired by a Song (when I was considering the layout of this card and saw the sentiment I ended up using, I kept hearing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, good tidings we bring to you and your kin...' ... you have that song in your head now too, don't you?),
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Show off those coloring skills,
- Whimsical Designs Challenge - use a bug or an animal (I'm pretty sure little Cocoa Mouse counts),
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (why not right?), and
- Crafts and Me - Anything Goes.
- Crafty Creations Challenge - use an arrow,
- Ready Teddy Go Challenge - teddy bear w/die cuts and punches, and
- Papercrafting Journey Challenge - use punches +/or die cuts (here I used a Big Scalloped Square Nestabilities die and a scalloped heart punch by Marvy Uchida).
~ Crafty Math Chick