(Please click on the photo for clearer resolution). I created the pink heart background using Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Hearts set. I am entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - Anything Goes with die cuts (here the birdies were die cuts),
- Papercrafting Journey - Punches +/or dies (here I used the birdie dies and a corner rounder and scalloped edge punches), and
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.
My second card only met the requirements of one DTGD challenge, but I really like it just the same:
I used Papertrey Ink's Frog Hop stamp set and coordinating dies and kept it simple with just Lucky Limeade and Garden Green cardstock & inks. I think this will make a nice birthday card for one of my numerous nephews! I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges as well:
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - Anything Goes with die cuts (the froggie and lily pad are both die cuts),
- Papercrafting Journey - Punches +/or dies (ditto),
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge - For a Child (this card is perfect for one of my nephews),
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - monochromatic,
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Keep it Simple, and
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes,
This brings me to the last of the three cards I have for you today - this one satisfied FIVE DTGD challenges (I think that is a record for me... not sure though...). It uses the cute little bunny from There She Goes Clear Stamps' 'Good Times' set and some more DP from MME's Sunshine stack (I think that stack is becoming one of my favorites, I am going to be sad when it is all used up!):
Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me NOT to color this bunny? LOL! I need to learn that sepia coloring technique where you are shading with lots of shades of brown - that would have looked nice on this card. I aged the Very Vanilla cardstock with some Memento Rich Cocoa, Crumb Cake and Close to Cocoa inks and sponged some on the ivory lace I used too. That paper& ribbon flower accent could not have been possible without the use of glubers (which I actually got in this cool Cosmo Cricket paper kit I saw at Tuesday Morning, which I had originally purchased because I loved the stamp set in it, LOL!) This card actually is not very 'me' at all - lots of challenges that aren't my style, but that is why they call them'challenges' right? I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge - ribbons and lace,
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - monochromatic, and
- Gem of a Challenge - anything pearlescent (I have added pearls and a pearl brad).
Thanks again for stopping by - I will have more for you to see tomorrow, so you all come back now, 'y hear? ;)
~ Crafty Math Chick
Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.
(are you entering the same card twice??)
Thank you for joining us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine - DT
Lovely cards - your two little birds are adorabe, a great design and colour colour scheme!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Both cards are stunning. I especially love the pink and white with the birds!
Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Punches/Dies challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good Luck.
Super creations. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette
This is fabulous, your cards are soo sweet! Thanks for joining us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
Post a Comment