(Please click on the photo for clearer resolution). I just love the rustic look of these colors and papers, so I thought the tiny wooden buttons would be the perfect accents for the mittens with a little twine here, little bling there. I am entering this tag in the following additional challenges:
- Sweet Stamps Challenge - Christmas tags,
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - stitching, real or faux, (if you look closely at the mittens you can see faux stitching is part of the image - something I love about this set!),
- ABC-Challenge - S is for Stitching (see above),
- Inky Impressions Challenge - Button it, and
- Jellypark Challenge - Christmas in July.
I used the rays of sunshine cutting plate by Taylored Expressions' as a template for the sun's rays and sponged some soft sky ink at the edges of the clouds (I am still 'on cloud nine' myself after realizing I have cloud dies in my collection and no longer have to cut them out by hand, YIPPEE!). I am entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge - Ode to Sunshine, and
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - Up in the Clouds.
~ Crafty Math Chick