Friday, August 3, 2012

WnW85 - Birthday!

Hello friends & followers!  Welcome to my Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge post.  It feels so good to be back creating for Wags 'n Whiskers again.  Today's theme was 'Birthday' and I used Ellie and Squeak to celebrate:
 I will be SO happy when we are moved into our new place and I am able to unpack ALL of my craft supplies.  The Bic Mark Its are good in a pinch, but I miss the variety of my Copic marker collection, and I think they blend a bit better too.  The paper is something I purchased at Hobby Lobby on sale, since all my boxes of patterned paper is buried and non-accessible at the moment, but I liked the candles and balloons, festive no?  This card also fulfills the requirements of Partytime Tuesdays' Anything Goes Birthday Challenge and Delightful Challenge - Birthdays.
     I hope you will play along with our challenge - any digi will do - you don't even need to use a WnW digi, though as an extra incentive a second winner will be chosen to receive a free digi image of their choosing from the entries sporting WnW images.  Good luck!
~Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Your card is just darling...I love the balloons. Too sweet! I hope you move soon too.