Friday, August 10, 2012

SNSDC66 ~ Greens & Purples

Happy Friday Friends & Followers!  Time for another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge, and this week certainly was a challenge for me - Use greens & purples - not too colors I frequently use together, in fact, I really don't use purple much at all now that I think of it, I don't have anything against the color, there are just others I seem to reach for first.  For the challenge I created this CAS card using Cookie's Pear digi stamp:
I figured I could write 'you are a wonderful 'pear'' on the inside and use it as an anniversary card or something.  99.9% of my embellishments are still packed up and inaccessible so I took a white grosgrain ribbon and used my Bic Mark It's that I used to color little Cookie Mouse and drew lines using the same colors to create a coordinating ribbon.
     Hope you will play along with our challenges, you don't even need to use SNSS digis (though we certainly love it when you do - and then you are in the running to be a spotlighted stamper and might even end up being the featured guest designer for October!) and remember, every card you enter during the month of August enters you to win 3 SNSS digis of your choice!  So play along every week to increase your chances.  This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges as well:


     Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Crafty Math Chick

6 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Adorable card!

jonim52 said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Tonya said...

This is darling. Thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

Tonya Inky DT

Judith said...

How cute is this! - love gorgeous little image thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions this week hugs Judith x

Mary J said...

Such a sweet card - love the ribbon!

Unknown said...

Oh Meredith, this is super cute! Love how you colored the image and the ribbon is perfect!