Where's the birdie you might be wondering? Well, sorry my little feathered friend - but I colored Rhubarb bear with my Bic Mark Its (my Copics are packed up and beginning to get jealous), cut him out, attached him to a white cardstock base, then used a craft knife to cut small slits above and below his little clenched paw and wove one of those American flag toothpick cupcake toppers in there so it looks like he is holding the flag - cool effect huh?
We hope you will play along with our challenge - SNSS digis are not required (though we do love seeing them, and you might end up in the SNSS Spotlight and snag yourself a Guest DT spot if you do!) and every card you enter during the month of July puts you in the running for 3 SNSS digis of your choice! SNSS is also giving away 3 digis when the SNSDC reaches 100 'likes' on their Facebook page - so be sure to check that out too.
This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Unique Crafter's Challenge 5 - Patriotic,
- Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 72 - Star Struck (you needed to have at least 3 stars on your project; there are a punch at the bottom thanks to the Martha Stewart 'Seeing Stars' border punch, not to mention the 50 on the tiny flag, one for each state!),
- Paperplay Challenge Week 30 - Sports/Olympic Theme (everyone wants to see their country's flag in the winner's circle!),
- Outlawz CAS Sunday Challenge - Summertime (a card representing a summer holiday - both Flag Day and Independence Day fall during the summer right?),
- Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 33 - CAS,
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge 149 - CAS,
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge 48 - Gimme Five! (show appendages in your card),
- Stamp and Create July Challenge - Hands Full of Love (Rhubarb is holding an American Flag),
- Truly Madly Crafty July Challenge - Animals, and
- Our Craft Lounge Challenge 127 - Inspiration Photo:
~Crafty Math Chick