Where's the birdie you might be wondering? Well, sorry my little feathered friend - but I colored Rhubarb bear with my Bic Mark Its (my Copics are packed up and beginning to get jealous), cut him out, attached him to a white cardstock base, then used a craft knife to cut small slits above and below his little clenched paw and wove one of those American flag toothpick cupcake toppers in there so it looks like he is holding the flag - cool effect huh?
We hope you will play along with our challenge - SNSS digis are not required (though we do love seeing them, and you might end up in the SNSS Spotlight and snag yourself a Guest DT spot if you do!) and every card you enter during the month of July puts you in the running for 3 SNSS digis of your choice! SNSS is also giving away 3 digis when the SNSDC reaches 100 'likes' on their Facebook page - so be sure to check that out too.
This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Unique Crafter's Challenge 5 - Patriotic,
- Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 72 - Star Struck (you needed to have at least 3 stars on your project; there are a punch at the bottom thanks to the Martha Stewart 'Seeing Stars' border punch, not to mention the 50 on the tiny flag, one for each state!),
- Paperplay Challenge Week 30 - Sports/Olympic Theme (everyone wants to see their country's flag in the winner's circle!),
- Outlawz CAS Sunday Challenge - Summertime (a card representing a summer holiday - both Flag Day and Independence Day fall during the summer right?),
- Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 33 - CAS,
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge 149 - CAS,
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge 48 - Gimme Five! (show appendages in your card),
- Stamp and Create July Challenge - Hands Full of Love (Rhubarb is holding an American Flag),
- Truly Madly Crafty July Challenge - Animals, and
- Our Craft Lounge Challenge 127 - Inspiration Photo:
~Crafty Math Chick
AH!!! Super sweet card!!
Thank you so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges!! :)
He is adoreable..love it!!
Thanks for joining in with us this month over at Truly Madly Crafty and good luck.
This is a great card! The bear is so cute with his little flag! And the punched border is perfect! hanks for playing alone this week at SSiC.
How cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO this week.
Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!
Simply adorable! I hate to hear that someones Copics are packed up but you've colored up this little image beautifully. Lovely card. Happy Crafting! -Kim
You've reached a great effect with those markers. Great card, clean & simple, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Wow! What a cute card! Love the little bear with his flag! What a perfect fit for him, the little toothpick-flag! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at SSiC!
So cute!!! Thanks for playing along on the OCL Challenge this week!
Wonderful CAS card. You were quite creative to add the dimensional flag. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's CAS challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.
What a clever idea for the flag! He's a cute little holder! Thank you so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!
Awww - super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. ;)
Ahh! What a sweet little bear holding the American flag!!
Very cute :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!
Fab card, love the use of stars!
Thank you for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx
What a cute card, great coloring and I love the flag! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)
Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
This is SOOOO sweet! I love it! And that you've re-used your pickle pick! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle CAS challenge!
Thanks for playing in our Clean & Simple Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created this beautiful card !!
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team
What a sweet Rhubarb card. Love the flag addition.
Cute card - thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
This is so cute a csrd. Thanks for sharing at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.
Post a Comment