Friday, August 31, 2012

SNSDC69 ~ Something Old, Something New, Something Blue

     Hello friends & followers!  So happy you could stop by my blog today to see my creation for the latest Sweet and Sassy Digi Challenge 69 - Something Old, Something New, Something Blue (use blue on your card along with some supplies that are new and some that are old.)  I opted to use this new-to-me Bluebird digital stamp (it is available in clear form too for those of you who are die hard clear stamp lovers) along with some old blue cardstock scraps (I was psyched to find one that had been punched on one edge) and some new sheer metallic ribbon from Offray to make this CAS card:

Korin has quite a few beautifully illustrated birds in her shop, cardinals, chickadee, goldfinch, penguins, owls, swans, even a titmouse - so if you are a bird enthusiast make sure you check out her selection!
     Hope you will play along with our digi challenge - and remember, you don't have to use SNSS digis, any digis will do, however you might find yourself in the SNSS spotlight if you do!
     Thanks for stopping by my blog - time to get back to the unpacking... I wonder if I will ever be finished before it is time to move again, LOL!  Have a great weekend!
~ Crafty Math Chick

5 comments:

Pia S said...

Your card is so beautiful! The bird image is great, and what a decorative bow!

Patricia Hays said...

Your bluebird looks terrific sitting in the dogwood! Excellent job, Ms. M! :)

Cynthia said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Meredith! Lovely creation.

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty! I love the rich pops of blue. Very lovely card!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is simply stunning Meredith! Love the shade of blue you used. Your coloring is so pretty too.