Friday, October 24, 2014

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #15

Hello everyone!  Time for another fun Inky Paws Challenge by Newton's Nook Designs!  For this challenge, Jen wants to see your Newton's Nook Creations SPARKLE!


I decide to go with a halloween theme before the holiday arrives and is gone before we know it.  


I knew I wanted to use the cute ghost kitty image from Boo Crew. So I stamped him and added a little creamy orange and light pink to his paws, tail & ears.  To make him stand out I created a bat shape using a circle punch for the body and a smaller oval punch for the wings.  I cut a banner from some orange pre-glittered paper from an older 4" x 12" stack by Martha Stewart Crafts (seriously, I think I purchased it in 2010, at the latest!) and finally got to use some of my neon amber Zing! embossing powder that I found at a Tuesday Morning last year (Score!) for the sentiments.  Finally I attached a few shiny black bat sequins that I got from Michaels last year during Halloween clearance.  TA DA!  Card complete!

I hope you'll play along with us - one lucky participant will win a $10 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs, and if more than 15 people play along Jen will select TWO winners!  (Is she generous or what?!!)  So join us - no NND images?  No problem!  Jen has some freebies for you on the blog as well.  So join us - get SPARKLY!    And good luck!

Additional Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Anything Goes (did you know Simon Says Stamps now sells Newton's Nook Designs?  They do!!),

~ Crafty Math Chick

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this cute card made me smile x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

TRACEY MO said...

Great halloween card brill layout & colours.

Thanks for joining us at kittybees

Tracey dt