(Aren't these bunnies the sweetest?!!) This actually was quite a challenge for me as I do not normally make many floral cards with lots of blossoms on them, so for me - this is a lot! I tried to color them in using Copic markers to match the teenie blossoms on the background DP - can you see them? This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- CMC Copic Challenge Group - Anything Goes w/Copic markers,
- Paper and Such Online Challenge - Spring or Easter,
- Our Craft Lounge Challenge 111 - Inspiration Photo Challenge (of a wicked cute baby bunny and flowers - check it out!)
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Bunnies,
- Cutie Pie Challenge 14 - Think Pink w/Rabbits (for every 50 cards linked a donation will be made to 'Just Giving for Breast Cancer' - so link up people!),
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge 37 - Anything Goes,
- Partytime Tuesday Challenge 61 - Anything Goes,
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge 46 - Anything Goes w/ribbon or twine,
- Outlawz Copic Challenge March 30 - Anything Goes w/Copic Markers,
- Inky Impressions Challenge 52 - Flower Power, and
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge 56 - Spring w/digi image.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card! I hope you will be able to play along with Wags 'n Whiskers 'Say It With Flowers' challenge - you have 2 weeks, WnW images are not required, but if you do use one you are entered into a second drawing for a free WnW digi, isn't that great?!! Happy Friday!
~Crafty Math Chick