I have a cute little 'Hoppy Easter!' sentiment on the inside. I like this pretty lime sheer ribbon with a satin edge that I scored at the Offray-Berwick ribbon outlet in Hagerstown, MD - seriously, if you live remotely near this place, and you like ribbon, it is worth the trip. I added some orange flowers (something I rarely use) to give it an additional springy feel and added pearl centers. After a tutorial using Bic Mark-It alcohol markers on Stamp TV I figured I would give them a try and see how they measured up to Copics.. not bad, but I don't think they blend quite as easily. Might not be a bad option for folks on a serious budget. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Paper and Such Online Challenge - a Spring or Easter card,
- Inky Impressions Challenge 52 - Flower Power,
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge 162 - Easter,
- Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Celebrating Easter,
- Paper Sundaes Challenge 113 - Spring Blossoms,
- Stamp Scrap & Doodle Challenge - Bunnies,
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge 44 - Spring w/ribbon, and
- Our Craft Lounge Challenge 110 - Spring Things.
Thank you for stopping by to view my creations! Have a great night!
~Crafty Math Chick