nothing came to mind at all... until today of course... the last day of the challenge. Then, once I was playing with the sketch, a flood of ideas came to mind! Does that ever happen to any of you? Here is the first card I came up with:
Simple no? The only difficult part of this card was finding buttons in the right colors & size. I thought the SSD 'Healing Wings' "Friends give color to our lives" sentiment was perfect for this card, no? This card also fulfills the following additional challenges:
- Shopping Our Stash Challenge 44 - Buttons +/or Bows (I obviously chose buttons, LOL),
- Stamp-n-Doodle - Let's See Some Circles or Ovals (well, the buttons are circles), and
- One Stop Craft Challenge - CAS.
Once I made this card I had another idea to use the music notes and the pretty bird from 'Heartsong' to make this card:
Figured it was a pretty one layer card, very postage friendly right? And that bird is so pretty it really doesn't need a tons of embellishing... This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Paper Creations Ink Challenge 21 - Things with Wings,
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 103 - Monochromatic cards, and
- One Stop Craft Challenge 175 - CAS cards.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and see my cards. Have a great night!
~Crafty Math Chick