Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Endings - Take Two

Okay, I have NO IDEA where the original post for this card went!  I KNOW I had it up Wednesday evening!  :(  So, I thank you if you commented before and apologize if your comment is now gone.  Kind of beyond my control..

Here is the card I made for Sketch 137 from Taylored Expressions on SCS using TE's 'Cuppie Love Scenes' images and some cool popcorn DP by the Paper Studio:
And here is a view of the inside of the card:
I used Stampin' Up!'s Heart-to-Heart punch to get all of those hearts embellishing the inside of the card.  Let's see if I can remember all the challenges I entered this card in, as the links that were previously entered are now invalid...
  • The Paper Variety - Lights, Camera, Action! - create a card with a movie theme,
  • Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fancy a Punch?  (I used the Heart-to-Heart punch for the hearts on the inside of the card and a Marvy Uchida Mega oval punch for the image on the front),
  • Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 133 - Dust Off Your Stash - These adorable cuppies images had not seen love in many, many months I am sorry to say, and I was hoarding the popcorn DP (I love popcorn!), and lastly
  • Creative Inspirations 111 - decorate the inside of your card.
Okay, think that was everyone.  I hope I don't get in trouble with any of the challenge sites for double posting when in reality I am just trying to fix blogger's erasure of my post.  LOL, I am new to blogger - does this happen often?  I KNOW - we can chalk it up to Friday the 13th right?!!  Hope your weekend is luckier than your Friday.  ;)
~Crafty Math Chick

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining Creative inspirations this week

Meera said...

awwww this is so cute :) thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly x

XXOO AMY said...

adorable, love the sentiment! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

NGCARDS said...

This is an adorable card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of decorating the inside of your cards over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

* Üla * said...

This is a cute card. I love your funny image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
hugs Ula