Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flashback Friday 11.0

Hello friends & followers!  I hope you had a good weekend.

Today I have my submission for this month's Flashback Friday Challenge 11.0.  The challenge was to re-post your first wedding card.  Here is mine from May 18, 2008 (well, the first wedding card I photographed anyway) using Stampin' Up!'s Cause for Celebration set (I need to show that set some love, haven't used it in ages and it is so sweet), the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder, some gold metallic ribbon and a pink Spica pen to add a little sparkle to the hearts on top of the cake:
Thank heavens for Photoshop, which I didn't know how to use back in 2008 when I took the original picture in my SCS gallery.

Thanks for the fun challenge Amy - and thank you to everyone who takes the time to stop by and look at my cards.  Have a great week!
~Crafty Math Chick

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a wonderful wedding card...the embossing is such thee perfect touch on your design! Thanks soo much for playing along over at Flashback Friday!!!

Robyn said...

Lol! Who would have thought that someone who was interested in "Advanced Calculus" would also be interested in making cards!! And it is a very pretty one too! TFS!