Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day with Lawn Fawn

Happy Father's day to all the Dad's out there.  Ty asked me to make a card for him to give to his Daddy and I was happy to oblige.  I decided to use my Lawn Fawn 'Critters in the Dog Park' images and dies along with their Puffy Star Stackables dies to make this card:


I tried to color the pup like our Ty Baby using Copic Markers and decided to make the card in a star shape with striped paper from My Mind's Eye so it met this week's Lawnscaping 'Stars & Stripes' challenge:



Added some star-shaped rhinestones in champagne and honey colors as well for accents.  I gotta tell ya - I LOVE working with these coordinating dies!  I wish I could afford more of them - when I have enough money saved up though, I usually opt for getting a larger variety of stamp sets than matching dies, but they are pretty tough to resist.

Thanks so much for stopping by the see my blog.  I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Father's Day, even if all your children only have paws.

~ Crafty Math Chick

3 comments:

Elise C. said...

Such a cute card! The coloring on the dog is amazing!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

Audrey said...

Such an adorable card! Such great coloring! He looks so much like the photo of your doggie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Unknown said...

This is lovely!! Love your shaped card, so fun!!:)