Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Anniversary Card with NND's Years for Cheers

Hello!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I am featured on the Newton's Nook Designs' blog today.  Since my in-laws' anniversary is this month I decide to make an elegant anniversary card using NND's recently released 'Years for Cheers' stamp set:

49th anniversary card by Crafty Math Chick | Years for Cheers by Newton's Nook Designs

Yep, they've been together 49 years - isn't that wonderful?!!  I went for a formal black & white design with two kinds of embossing (heated with white EP and the D'Vine Swirls CB EF).  My hubby thinks they'll like it - I hope he's right!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to see my creations, I hope you have a GREAT day!

Cheers!


~ Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

Aloha my sweet Meredith!
What an AMAZING card design! I just love how you emphasized the miracle of 49 years. They are almost to 50!!!!! So elegant, love your style!