Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Howl-o-ween!

Boo to you my friends & followers!  Hope you all enjoyed a Happy Halloween.  I myself am not a big fan of the holiday, I don't like being scared, never really got into the costume thing and always stress whether I have purchased enough candy (someone should not have to take out a loan to finance their trick-or-treaters!).  I was able to squeeze in these Howl-o-ween doggie treats for the neighborhood pups before the festivities began, using a cute digital image from Designed2Delight called 'Puppy Magic' and some rawhide lollipops I found at Target.  Here is a shot of a portion of the treats:
On a non-Halloweenie note, I was able to squeeze in another HYCCT card this afternoon which was also for Taylored Expressions' 'Stamp & Send Challenge' using their 'Joy to the World' set:
I ran the entire angel panel upside down through my xyron and covered the adhesive with glitter to make it SUPER sparkly!  I hope someone at the Andersen Cancer Treatment Center likes it!  A tip - when you are going to do this technique, I always select my Bic Mark Its over my Copics- the glitter covers a lot of the finer coloring detail, so I might as well save the more expensive ink.
     Thanks for stopping by!  Don't eat too much candy!!
~ Crafty Math Chick

No comments: