I don't know if it shows up in this photo, but I added some sparkle with glitter using a Zig 2-way glue pen to the brim of her hat, muff, coat hem, boots, snowflakes and the ground as well. Thanks KelliJo! This is my first time making a card with a Sparkle Creations image! I am also going to send this card to the patients at the Andersen Cancer Center for one of the HYCCT challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges as well:
- Stamp and Create Challenge - Winter Wonderland,
- Christmas Crafting Challenge 15 - use buttons & twine on a Christmas project, and
- Your Next Stamp Challenge 20 - Anything Goes.
- Kelli (our October hostess)
- Lee (who I think is posting tomorrow)
- Misti (who is still waiting for her kit to arrive, poor thing), and
- Peggy Sue.
Thanks for looking! May you find lots of swell discounted candy tomorrow!
~ Crafty Math Chick