Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Christmas Card Kit Club ~ October 2012

Hello Friends & Followers!  Happy Halloween!  LOL, feels kind of funny presenting a Christmas card ON Halloween, but it is the last day of the month and that is reveal day.  This month the lovely and talented Kelli Jo was our hostess (sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the kit before I dove into it, LOL!) and here is the card I created using the pretty Sparkle Creations image, some GORGEOUS patterned paper (not sure what kind) and some pretty peppermint stick and red burlap ribbons:
I don't know if it shows up in this photo, but I added some sparkle with glitter using a Zig 2-way glue pen to the brim of her hat, muff, coat hem, boots, snowflakes and the ground as well.  Thanks KelliJo!  This is my first time making a card with a Sparkle Creations image!  I am also going to send this card to the patients at the Andersen Cancer Center for one of the HYCCT challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges as well:
          Now I know you are excited to see what my talented friends made with their kits as well, so be sure to visit them all, I am sure they have something beautiful for you to see:
  • Kelli (our October hostess)
  • Lee (who I think is posting tomorrow)
  • Lydia
  • Misti (who is still waiting for her kit to arrive, poor thing), and 
  • Peggy Sue.

     Thanks for looking!  May you find lots of swell discounted candy tomorrow!
~ Crafty Math Chick

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh she's adorable!!! I loved that burlap but wouldn't fit on my design....you did a fabby job my friend!!

Suzanne said...

You are SO GOOD with markers! What's your secret? Coloring makes my blood pressure go up!

I am slowly making my way through my reader...260 is the magic number. LOL.

I was thinking of you the other night when I made that Fleas Navidad card. I hope Ty is doing well!