Friday, September 28, 2012

WnW89 - Sketch Challenge

Welcome back for my second post of the day!  (If you are looking for my TSG Treat Holder post, please scroll down).  It is time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge, and for Challenge 89 we have a sketch challenge for you created by my fellow teammie Lyndsey:
Our furbaby was 2-3 years old when we adopted him and his teeth were not in the best shape.  I did what I could to try to get them in better shape but apparently it was not enough.  So, he had his first professional dental cleaning this week, and his teeth are SO white now!  His vet was really incredible!  She saw how nervous I was and gave me a tour of the facilities and described the procedure step-by-step - she even called me the same day of his preliminary blood work to tell me everything was fine - you don't meet many folks who take that kind of time these days, so I wanted to bake her a batch of brownies to thank her for taking such good care of my baby and attach a card.  I used Wags 'n Whiskers adorable Puppy Love image to create this card:
(please click on the photo for clearer resolution).  The larger pup reminds me of Ty so I colored him with this beautiful, unique coloring and left the little companion white.  I borrowed the "Thankful for You" sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' 'Fall time Cocoa' set and added some paw print bling from the paper Studio.  I think that paw print border punch by EK Success is my favorite.
     Hope you will play along with us!  You have two weeks to link your creation and one lucky participant will win a FREE Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps!  You don't even need to use WnW digis, any digi will do, however, if you use WnW images on your card youw ill be entered into a second drawing for a free WnW digi image - can't beat that!  So join us!
     Thanks for stopping by - hope you will visit later today for my third blog post of the day.  Cheers!!
~ Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute! I love your paw print bling!! I need to get myself some! :) Perfect card for a vet!
Tammy x