Friday, September 14, 2012

WnW88 ~ Circles

Hello again friends & followers!  Time for another Wags 'n Whiskers Challange!  This week's challenge is Circles!  I am still in the process of unpacking after my second move of the summer and don't have access to most of my crafty supplies, but I found this adorable print out of Ansley's Surprise (LOVE this image!!) and thought it would make a nice tag for the holiday season (I work on cards all year long but NEVER have enough tags!)  So I punched her out and a few other circles since my circle punches are one of the few things that were easy to find, colored her in with my Bic Mark Its and arranged them concentrically:
(Sorry the picture is a little out of focus - my camera battery died and I cannot find my charger ANYWHERE!  ARGH!  Have I mentioned how much I can't stand moving all the time?!!).  The twine was actually wrapped around something I received in the mail in the past few months - waste not want not!
     Hope you will play along with our challenge - you have two weeks to link up and one lucky participant will win a Wags 'n Whiskers rubber stamp of your choice - AND, if you use WnW images, you are entered into a second drawing to win a free WnW digi as well.  So play along and maybe you can win some of these cute images for yourself!  Have a great weekend stamping friends!
~Crafty Math Chick

No comments: