I decided to combine this challenge with my friend Lee's VSN challenge on SCS to glitter your entire image panel. I stamped the cute snowman from SSD's 'Sassy Snow' set, colored it in, ran it through the Xyron upside down, peeled the back off, sprinkled clear glitter all over (if you are the kind of person who needs pictures to envision this, Kim has a terrific tutorial on this technique in today's post on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog). Here is my card:
It might not show up in the photo, but the image panel is wicked sparkly! This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Pixie Dust Studio Challenge 104 - Glitter & Bling,
- Winter Wonderland - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow,
- The Pink Elephant 128 - Snowflakes & Sparkle,
- The Poodles Parlour - Thank You,
- Cupcake Craft Challenge 172 - Don't Look at the Light (make something sparkly), and
- PaperPlay Challenge 49 - Snowmen.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Have a wonderful evening!
~Crafty Math Chick