I went with a cocoa theme using SNSS' one and only Cocoa mousetucked inside this mug of cocoa with a candy cane sticking out:
It doesn't show in the photo, but I went over the snowflakes in the cup with a Quickie Glue pen and sprinkled iridescent glitter over it and BOY does it ever SPARKLE! I added some Glossy Accents over the candy cane too to give it some gloss & shine. I layers a bunch of snowflake punched shapes and topped them with a red button and some red & white twine that reminds me of peppermint which matched the glittery horizontal striped peppermint stick ribbon I purchased at Michaels that I wrapped around a piece of white cardstock that I punched with a scalloped border on both sides. I also embossed the red background using my Snowflakes CB EF (I don't know what it is about red snowflakes that intrigue me so much... probably just that I like red and I like snowflakes) and matted my Copic colored Cocoa image on some red foil cardstock by American crafts - Voila! Another card for the holiday stash, up to 53 now I believe. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- The Pink Elephant Challenge 128 (TPE128) - Snowflakes & Sparkle,
- Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge 49 - Monochromatic Christmas,
- Paper Sudaes Challenge 98 - A toppings bar of t least two of red, stripes, die cuts & stitching (I went with red & stripes, though I don't know if punches count as die cuts too),
- Stamps R Us Challenge - Emboss It,
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge 32 (RCC32) - Peppermint Twist with ribbon (both my ribbon and twine here look like peppermint, don't you think?),
- ABC Challenge - E is for Embossing, and
- Clearly Inspired Challenge 41 (CIC41) - Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by to see my card! I hope you have a wonderful evening. Stay warm!
~Crafty Math Chick