That beautifully illustrated image is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' 'Peace & Plenty' set - some really gorgeous fruits in that set! The paper id from DCWV's happy Harvest mat stack. I added some pre-glittered foamy leaves that seemed to match the colors in the patterned paper well, along with its pre-glittered sparkle, and tied the ends of a thick Offray evergreen ribbon with linen thread and orange buttons (not exactly the final result I had in my mind, but relatively close). In addition to the blog Waltz, this card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Paper Sundaes Challenge 91 - Fall or Halloween,
- Wags n Whiskers Challenge - Fall Colors,
- Sundays With Chrissy Challenge 22 - Thankful or Thanksgiving,
- Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge 1012 - Halloween/Fall,
- For Fun Challenge - Pumpkins (not Jack-o-lanterns),
- Color Me Creative Copic Challenge Group - Autumn Inspiration,
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 134 - You Choose (i.e. anything goes), and
- Pile It On Challenge 42 - Fall is for Fun.
Thank you for waltzing by to see my card. I do apologize it was not posted sooner. I hope you liked it anyway and have a wonderful afternoon and evening.
~Crafty Math Chick