Hello friends, followers and hoppers! Welcome to your next stop on Taylored Expressions' October Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Rebecca's blog you are in the correct spot, if not, please visit Taylor's Blog, the first stop on the hop (she has the complete list). Our theme today: Trick or Sweet! I decided to make some cute little Pixie Stix holders to go in some Boo! boxes for our neighbors (I was inspired when Jami Sibley did this a few years ago in this post.) using Taylored Expressions' Frightful Night set and some papers from a past TE Key Ingredients kit:
I just love the silhouette of that black cat! These are really easy and so much fun to make - don't they make those sugary Pixie Stix look extra festive?
In addition to the theme of the TE Blog Hop, these goodies also fulfill the requirements of the following additional challenges as well:
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Some Stripes,
- The Poodles Parlour - Happy Halloween,
- Repeat Impressions' Designer's Choice Challenge 1012 - Fall or Halloween,
- ABC Card Challenge - B is for Boo!,
- The Pixie Cottage Challenge 92 - Sweet as Candy (you can't get much sweeter than the pure sugar of Pixie Stix right?)
- Inky Impressions Challenge 29 - Trick or Treat, Halloween, Spooky,
- Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun,
- Color Throwdown 164 - Purple, orange, green & black,
- One Stop Craft Challenge Week 153 - Halloween,
- Paper Sundaes Challenge 91 - Halloween or Fall, and
- Paper Creations Ink - Halloween Theme.
The next stop on the hop is Chris' Blog, I am sure she has something lovely for you to see. Thanks for hopping by!
~Crafty Math Chick