Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who Says Christmas Cards Need to be Red & Green

(If you are looking for my Taylored Expressions' Blast from the Past Blog Hop Post, please scroll down)
Hello again Friends & Followers!  I have two more cards for you today, both fit Sharon's Free-for-all Friday Challenge at Stamp TV - to create a holiday card in non-traditional colors, as well as Jennie's current Stamp TV Challenge on Facebook - to create a card using Gina K. Designs stamps using 3 patterned papers; since there is no doubling up of Stamp TV challenges I will submit one for one challenge and one for the other. I was just having so much fun with this little girl image from Gina K. Designs' 'Warm & Cozy Christmas' and papers from American Crafts' 'Merrymint' collection (in case you have not noticed, sky blue & chocolate brown is my favorite color combination!).  So, without further ado, here is card #1 (think I will submit this one for the FB challenge):
And here is card #2 (which I will submit for the non-traditional holiday colors challenge on Stamp TV):
(Please click on the photos for clearer resolution).  I am also submitting these cards for the following additional challenges:

(Note: Holiday card count: 40, still way behind I hope to be by this time of year, oh well).  Thanks for stopping by and viewing my creations!  I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
~Crafty Math Chick

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

These are SO cute, Meredith! I love both of these fun Christmas cards. Nicely done!

Theresa said...

Girlfriend - these are amazing!! I totally love the layouts on both and the DPs are great. The image is just too sweet. Well done my friend.

Vicki G said...

Both of your cards are AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Lyndi said...

Gorgeous cards. Really Christmassy without the red or green.

Thanks for join us at The Crazy Challenge this month and good luck.

Lxx