with the intention of drawing in eyes, a nose and a toothy grin to convert it into a jack-o-lantern, but I just couldn't bear to do it once I colored it in (and I wondered if the inks might bleed?) with my Copic markers. I used my Martha Stewart 'punch around the page' crackle punch on this really cool black holographic paper I picked up at Target - I tried to capture it's rainbow sheen in the photo - did I succeed? Since I didn't have any WMS sentiments that said "Happy Halloween' I scavenged through my small package of resins and found this 'trick or treat' sentiment that I thought would work perfectly.
So, that is my card for Waltzingmouse's September Blog Waltz, I wish I had been on time. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Crazy for Challenge 105 (C4C105) - make something with a pumpkin on it,
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - punches & dies,
- Paper Play Challenge Week 37 - use punches or dies,
- Totally Stampalicious Challenge - Anything Goes (prizes if they have 100 entries, so play along!), and
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 182 - Anything Goes.
Thanks again for stopping by and seeing my creations. I should have more for you to see tomorrow. Until then - have a fantastic Saturday Night!
~Crafty Math Chick