Friday, October 12, 2012

SNSDC75 ~ Appreciation (so stop hoarding!!)

Hello Friends & Followers (rough week here, sorry I have not had more to show you).  Welcome to the new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!  This week's theme is Show Your Appreciation by using your favorite embellish you tend to hoard.  As you have probably guessed, I LOVE making dog themed cards, so when I find fancy dog-themed embellishments I tend to hoard them for once I use them - they're gone right?  And who knows when or if I will ever find them again!  So for my card, I am expressing appreciate to our vet, who takes SUCH good care of our furbaby, using some coveted paw print rhinestone bling and my favorite SNSS digi image Puppy Love (which is also available as a clear set) to create this card:
This adorable pup is colored with Copics similarly to my furbaby with paper from the 'Spoiled Rotten' stack by the Paper Studio.  I added a paw print charm using MFT's Dienamics and my EK Success paw print border punch.  I think she'll like it - don't you?
    Hope you will join us and play along with our Digi Challenge - you don't need to use a SNSS digi, any digi will do, but we spotlight one person who uses SNSS digis on their card or project every week, and it could be YOU!  And every card you enter throughout October, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store - so play along every week to increase your chances to win!  Also, through Monday night, SNSS is having a release party with challenges over at their forum on Splitcoaststampers.com, so why not see if there is a way to combine challenges and increase your chances of winning some SNSS!  Good luck!!

~ Crafty Math Chick 
PS - this card also fulfills the following additional challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 238 - Paper Piecing (the pup's bandana is paper pieced).

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable! Love your coloring of the pup. Perfect embellishments!

Deb said...

Beautiful card, fabulous paper piecing!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Unknown said...

Such a fun and wonderful card, Meredith! Love the all paw prints!