Monday, October 29, 2012

My First Some Odd Girl Card

Hello Friends & Followers!  I hope that those of you who live in Hurricane Sandy's path are safe and sound along with your loved ones and pets.  Speaking of pets, when I saw Some Odd Girl's Preppy Pups set, being the HUGS dog lover that I am, I HAD to have it (it even has a doxie!!).  So I decided to create this card for their October Sketch Challenge:

See?!!  Isn't he the CUTEST?!!  I colored him in Copic markers and really like that Spellbinders' Pinking Circle shape - doesn't it add that extra 'pow' factor?  I am also donating this card for Lydia's HYCCT1201A Challenge to 'Show Us Your Style' at Splitcoaststampers for the patients at the Andersen Cancer because my style is definitely (1) balenced/symmetrical, (2) featuring pups, (3) with coloring, and (4) fun patterned papers.
     Thanks for stopping by to see my card!  Have a great day!
~ Crafty Math Chick

No comments: