Friday, April 6, 2012

Very Sweet Birthdays

Hello again Friends & Followers, that's right two uploads from me today!  I wanted to share a set of birthday cards I made for my two nieces' birthdays using this sweet strawberry Cocoa Mouse digi from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Sweet Stop Sketch 152:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps had a release party last night and one of the release party challenges is to make a birthday card in honor of owner Korin Sutherland's birthday yesterday, so I will be entering these into that challenge as well as Di's Digi Designs Challenge to include Embossing (in embossed the red cardstock panels using the CB Swiss Dots EF to resemble the dimples of a strawberry).
     Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be doing a LOT of stamping in the days to come, so I hope you will visit again in the near future!  Happy Passover and Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
~Crafty Math Chick

3 comments:

Di said...

Lovely card!! so cute
Thanks for joining DIgidesign challenge
Hugs Di xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling Cocoa mouse cards! I love both versions! The designer paper looks great with the strawberries. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Have a Blessed Easter!

Theresa said...

Love both cards. Great image - fabulous coloring.