Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sports Enthusiast Birthday Card with Newton's Nook Designs

Hello everyone!  Today it is my turn once again to be featured on the Newton's Nook Designs' Blog - yaay!

I decided to use the opportunity to make a card for my BIL who loves sports using NND's Touchdown Tails set:

Bulldog Ref Birthday Card by Crafty Math Chick | Touchdown Tails by Newton's Nook Designs

I used some referee looking stripes from an 8"x8" stack from a 'CHAMPS' American Crafts (I think) which I thought would pair purr-fectly with the bull dog ref's uniform, and added some sentiments from the set using my Pennant punch from Stampin' Up!  

Hope he likes it - hope you like it too!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

~ Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the black and white theme with the pop of green! Perfect card for a sports fan!!