Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Little Tangles Challenge 42


Hello everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  While playing along with the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers.com I decided to play along with Little Tangles' Challenge 42: Happy Birthday using their Party Dots set:


I was really happy with how this came out - gold embossed on white with gold sequins scattered about, but I do have to give props to Chari Moss who made a card with this set with a very similar layout but different colors, she is such an inspiration to me!


Additional Challenges in which I am entering this card:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  :)

~ Crafty Math Chick

6 comments:

cheiron said...

These stamps look gorgeous in gold! Wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Make It Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

~amy~ said...

super pretty...LOVE the gold.

Renee Matarese said...

Simple and elegant! It makes me think of champagne. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

Tracy Ercole said...

This is gorgeous! I love gold embossing. Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles challenge.

Betty said...

Everywere I look - its gold! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is VERY pretty! Love all the gold!