This cute little lady is colored in with Copic markers and paired with some pretty purple patterned paper (say that ten times fast!) by Colorblok that I found in Tuesday Morning (they have some seriously good craft deals every now and then, if your timing is good, you can get lucky). Paired the image with some thin purple ribbon I picked up at the Offray Ribbon Outlet in Hagerstown, MD when we lived relatively nearby and some lilac twine. The sentiment is stamped in Eggplant Envy with a sentiment from the retired 'Warmest Regards' set by Stampin Up!
This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Digi Makeover Challenge - Give Thanks w/digi image,
- Your Next Stamp Challenge 23 - Thank You,
- The Paper Girls Challenge 19 - Thank You,
- The Pink Elephant Challenge 173 - color with your favorite medium (mine is Copic markers),
- Party Time Tuesday Challenge 93 - Thank you,
- Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge - Anything that Gives Thanks, and
- The colors from the Play Date Cafe Challenge 157:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
~ Crafty Math Chick
This is a beautiful thank you card, lovely and cute image, the colors and the coloring are so pretty!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover challenge :)
aww...adorable! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!
This is very cute!
Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls!
Post a Comment