Thursday, February 23, 2012

CASEing Jimmi Mayo

Hello friends & followers!  Today's card was made for Cat Tidwell's Free-For-All Friday Challenge over at Stamp TV to CASE DT member Jimmi Mayo.  I selected this card by Jimmi using the True Love Stamp TV kit.  This is my card:
I changed (1) the background (Jimmi had lots of stamped white hearts, I used CB's Pretty Paisley EF), the Nestabilities Shape (I don't own the one Jimmi used so I opted for Labels 1 instead), and (3) I added a heart-shaped rhinestone in the center of the paper pieced pink paper coming out of the typewriter.  This card also fulfills the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my creations!  Have a great day!
~Crafty Math Chick

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio!

Suzanne said...

LOVE the plaid and your colors, Mer! Congrats on the new DT membership...yes, I have been reading ...just not posting on everything. I hope all is well!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome and I love the colors! So fun!

Emily Keaton said...

That is so fun! I love that color combo, and isn't the typewriter fantastic? My mom taught "secretarial skills" in the 60s, 70s, and 80s--this would be right up her alley. She's an awesome typist!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute sentiment and that plaid paper is awesome....
Thanks for hopping by and wishing Torico a HB.....

Mary J said...

That is super! I love the layout and colours!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Love this...what a great image - loving the vintage typewriter images and you have added a great touch with that heart shaped bling and that great patterned paper.

Julia Aston said...

Love that colorful bold plaid and fun image!