The first card is for Judy's HYCCT challenge to create a card with yummy edibles and a splash of pink. I decided to use Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch 64 and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' So Sweet Cocoa set paired up with some patterned paper from DCWV's Sweet mat stack to create this card:
This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Inspiration Challenge 12 - the sprinkles on the cupcake in the picture made me instantly think of this image of Cocoa mouse peeking out the middle of the donut,
- Paper Cupcake's magical Monday Challenge - Trick-or-Treat or Something Sweet (I obviously went with 'something sweet'),
- Forever Friends Bling Bling Challenge - to use rhinestones with a cute & cuddley animal,
- The Ribbon Carousel Challenge 27 - Anything Goes with Ribbon or Twine, and
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes plus a Bit of Bling.
My next card was for Jami's HYCCT challenge to make a holiday card where pink is the predominant color. I used Sketch TESC149 by Taylored Expressions and their adorable new Woodland Winter set which was a birthday present from my 'deer' friend Barbie (THANKS BARBIE!!) and came up with this card:
The sweet little woodland critters are colored with Copic markers and I tied a bit of green & pink twine at the top in a bow for a little fun. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - to choose a favorite sketch and make a holiday card using it,
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge 35 - make a Christmas card and use ribbon, and
- The Ribbon Carousel Challenge 27 - Anything Goes with Ribbon or Twine.
My third card was made for Beate's challenge to make a circle card. I used a cute digi image called 'Cocoa with a Cause' from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, some nestabilities die cuts and some punched hearts from my heart trio punch from Stampin' Up! to create this card:
I decided to leave Cocoa white here. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge Week 128 - to make a card that is 'anything but a square',
- Digital Tuesday Challenge 135 - Cute & Cuddly with a digi image,
- Charisma Cardz Week 44 Challenge - Cutesy, and
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Release Party Challenge #3 - to make a card using at least 2 die cuts or punches.
My fourth card was made for Cathleen's 'Thank a Caregiving' HYCCT challenge using the clean and simple version of The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 128 (MMSC128), Doctor Hanna by Hanna Stamps and some yum-MAY S.E.I. paper from their Charlamagne collection with glossy raised embossing on it:
This card also fulfills the requirements of two additional challenges:
- Do You Stack Up Challenge 44 (DYSU44) - To Use Teal in your card, and
- One Stop Craft Challenge - To Use 3 of something in honor of their 3rd Birthday.
My last card was made for Lisa Lara's HYCCT challenge to make a CAS card with a splash of pink. I figured Skipping Stones Design's Birthday Purses would fit the bill perfectly:
Just five more challenges to complete and I will have finished all 33 HYCCT challenges! Wish me luck! Have a great weekend! And thanks for stopping by!! :)
~Crafty Math Chick