I masked the popsicle into this cute little girl's hand and colored her in with Copic markers, though her dress was paper pieced, and some Stickles were added to her hair bows and her lime popsicle (which remind me of Edy's lime bars - yum-MAY - like a non-alcoholic margarita on a stick!) for a little sparkle. In the corners are 3/4" punched squares from pre-glittered papers from DCWV that I cut in half to complete the sketch. This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Truly Scrumptious 58 - Summer sparkle,
- Paper Play Challenge Week 22 - Citrus summer splash,
- Cute Card Thursday 167 - Embellish your main image,
- Inky Impressions Challenge 16 - Shine on (I used Stickles & pre-glittered cardstock), and
- For Fun Challenge - Favorite End of School activity (who doesn't love enjoying popsicles during the summer?).
For my second card, I used Card Positioning Systems Sketch 220 and drew inspiration from this week's Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger photo:
The wallpaper and pillows gave me the idea to use blue & white patterned paper to resemble upholstery and I came up with this card:
The patterned paper is from a retired Stampin' Up! hostess patterns pack and the images are from 'Fine Furnishings' and "Fine Furnishings Additions' by Gina K. Designs.
That is all I have to show you this Saturday evening. I hope your weekend is going well.
~Crafty Math Chick