Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs ~ Black Lab Birthday with Fetching Friendship

Hello everyone!  I am so excited because it is my turn to be featured on Newton's Nook Designs' blog today!  WOOT!  

It isn't a secret that I am a HUGE dog lover, so it probably won't surprise you that Jen's dog sets are among my favorites, especially this adorable set called Fetching Friendship: 




The lab can easily be converted to a beagle if necessary too!  I use it all the time for cards for my neighbors who own a beagle mix.  I used it to make a birthday card for one of my favorite people in the world who owns a black lab who she adores:


Black Lab Birthday Card by Crafty Math Chick | Fetching Friendship by Newton's Nook Designs

I used yellow as an accent color because it is such a happy, cheerful color, it coordinates so well with black & white, and it is the traditional color of tennis balls.  My EK Success paw print edge punch creatd the paw print border.  I hope she likes it.  I hope you like it too!

As a side note, by the time this posts, I will be in the hospital, having undergone spinal surgery the previous day, so if you have any prayers or positive thoughts for a smooth and speedy recovery that you could send my way, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a really great day!


~ Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this and I am certain she will too! The paw border is just adorable and the yellow IS happy and cheerful. A great job!