Saturday, December 20, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for Dr. Cameron, Veterinarian


I love Paper Smooches stamps and don't use them nearly enough, so I was determined to play along with this week's Paper Smooches Sparks 'Picture Perfect' Challenge. When I saw this inspiration photo:


I decided to use all those vertically piled stones and use lots of cute pet images from Kim's Woofers & Tweeters, Nine Lives & Santa Paws sets along with some festive red paw print patterned paper by American Crafts to create this Christmas card for her:


I colored the doxie in the middle like my Ty Baby.  I hope Dr. Cameron likes it.  I honestly believe she is the best veterinarian in the world - she always went above & beyond to take extra special care of my Ty baby, and I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate it even though we have moved away and we can't visit her any longer. 

Speaking of Ty Baby, he is not doing very well right now.  We are not sure what is wrong.  There were no masses or fractures in the x-ray our local vet in our new location took, so he suspects it is referred nerve pain for a swollen cervical disc but that can't be diagnosed without an MRI and he doesn't have that machine.  So Ty is on a course of steroids, muscle relaxers and meds for nerve pain, but he seems to be getting worse rather than better.  I had hoped we could avoid an MRI and potentially another back surgery, but I don't know what the future holds.  If you happen to know me at all you know Ty means the world to me and that thought of him in pain and me unable to help him destroys me.  If you are the praying type, it would mean SO Much to me and to little Ty if you could offer up a prayer or two, positive energy and good thoughts, that he get well and feel better SOON!  Please?!!  Yes, I am so desperate for him to feel better I am begging for prayers on the internet.  :'(

Thanks for stopping by my blog to see my card and for prayers offered for Ty Baby.

~ Crafty Math Chick



4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is just too cute!

Jennifer Jackson said...

he he - cute! Love the stack of pets!

Thinking of you and Ty- I hope he is feeling better soon! I understand how stressed you must feel - I'd be a wreck if Newton was sick!!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this SO MUCH!! I like the take on the challenge and the coloring!! SO CUTE!! THANKS for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and I hope you'll join us again this week!! ;) Have a Fabulous Christmas!! ;)

Renee V said...

I know this is really belated, but I hope your Ty is feeling better!!! Poor baby :( I know the helpless feeling.. hate it! Adorable card btw