(Please click on the photo for clearer resolution). I wish I could remember who made that cute red woodgrain paper (Studio Calico perhaps?), I know the paper pieced wallpaper is from that Season's Greetings stack by Echo Park that I have been using so much lately. I added some Queen & Co. brick red pearls as the tree's glass ornaments and add some sprigs using Martha Stewart's punch to the little window box. I do like how this one came out. I am also entering this card in the following additional challenges:
- Just Inspirational Challenge - which is based on one of two photos (I picked this one:),
- Moxie Fab World's Holiday Card Challenge (they allow cards made within 4 weeks of posting),
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Show us those coloring skills (the Christmas tree is colored with Copic markers),
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes,
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - anything goes with die cuts, and
- Jingle Belles Challenge - Home for the holidays.
and I love the colors in it (it is really so vibrant IRL - I paired it with Eggplant Envy, Lucky Limeade, and Bermuda Bay) and I know I will be using this color combo again! The sentiment and peacock were heat embossed with black EP and I sort of spotlighted the square with Bermuda bay. I am also entering this card in Crafts and Me's Anything Goes challenge (I think it is just too pretty not to show off).
Alright friends & followers - I have one more DTGD challenge cards post later this evening for you, so I hope you will revisit tonight or tomorrow to see them!
~ Crafty Math Chick