Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Lacey!!

Today is a happy day - members of the Wags 'n Whiskers & Stamp and Create Design Teams are celebrating the birthday of our owner/designer Lacey Stephens.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY!  Here is a card I made in your honor Wags 'n Whiskers' adorable Ellie & Squeak digi image :
Ellie & Squeake are colored with Spectrum Noir markers (which I won as a WCMD prize from Crafter's Companion - thanks you Crafter's Companion!!) and the presents are colored with Copics.  Since Ellie is holding a present I decided to pair the image with some patterned paper by the Paper Studio that has presents all over it.  
     I hope your birthday is a very happy one Lacey, and I am honored to be a part of one of your DTs!!
~ Crafty Math Chick

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute image which you brought to life with fab coloring. You paired the image with perfect background papers. Lacy will love this -- Happy birthday Lacey!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I just love that little elephant! So cute!!! Great birthday card! <3