I had SO many ideas for it but finally decided one this one:
(please click on the photo for clearer resolution - and if anyone has some Photoshop tips on how to get the photo to look as nice ON the blog as it does when you click on it - PLEASE share them with me!!) Obviously I rotated the sketch 90 degrees clockwise (you know me, I love to flip and rotate those sketches around!), replaced the oval with this puppy I simply adore from SNSS' Woof You set (it is also available as a digi, called 'Puppy Love'), coloring him in to resemble our furbaby, and replaced the ribbon strips with some grass layered in Garden Green and Wild Wasabi and sponged at the edges to give them some additional depth. His bandanna is paper pieced with the same plaid patterned paper (LOVE plaids!) I used for the background. So what do you think?
This card also fulfills the requirements for the following additional challenges:
- Di's Digi Design Challenge - use more than one die cut or punch (one for the grass and a corner rounder for the sentiment),
- Marker Pop Challenge - Color Something (my pup was colored in with my Copics),
- The House That Stamps Built Designer's Choice Challenge 926 - Paper Piecing (the bandanna was paper pieced),
- Inky Impressions Challenge 78 - Animals,
- Fab 'n Funky Challenge 140 - Starts with 'F' (the blog said 'F' could stand for 'fur', I also 'fussy cut' the pup out by hand), and
- Bearly Mine Challenge 54 - Add a Sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by to see my card and read my ramblings. Hope you will be by tomorrow - I will have another post (or two) for your viewing pleasure! Cheers!
~ Crafty Math Chick