Friday, May 4, 2012

I Can Finally Share!!

... I WAS INVITED TO JOIN THE SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS DIGI DESIGN TEAM!!  (I KNOOOOW!!  I can't believe it either!)  So my friends & followers, this means you will be able to see my SNSS Digi challenge creations right here every Friday, WOO HOO!!  I hope to live up to this honor.
     Without further ado, this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge (SNSDC52) is to make a card use digi images inspired by your favorite holiday.  My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, I just love cooking up a big meal with all the traditional dishes and enjoying the company of family and friends and having the opportunity to reflect on everything for which I am grateful.  One unique thing, I don't enjoy the turkey.  :(  I love animals and the circle of life and fact that we eat them has never really sat well with me, so for it, it is all about the side dishes, LOL!  In honor of my favorite holiday I created this card using cute little Templeton Turkey who is colored up with Copic markers:
The patterned paper actually has copper foil stripes on it (really pretty!) and I added a sentiment from the clear SNSS set 'Gobble Gobble' and used this week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  
     Thanks for stopping by my blog to share my good news with me and view my creations.  I do hope you will play along with us gals from the SNSDC and stop by the blog to congratulate my new teamies!  You don't need to use SNSS digi images to play along (though we certain love to see them!), any digi will do.  Hope to see you there!  Happy Friday!
~Crafty Math Chick

6 comments:

Piali said...

Congrats!!!!! Cute card!

Unknown said...

Welcome Meredith!! This is awesome and I love your fantastic design! The flowers are such a perfect touch!

Patricia Hays said...

Your cute card just might convince me that I need some Thanksgiving images. :) I love the warm earth tone colors against the blue background.

Wendy said...

Welcome to the TEAM!!!! Your card is fabulous and I LOVE THAT TURKEY!!!! I hope you have a super weekend!!

Stephanie said...

I love your turkey card! Welcome to the SNSDC Dt.

Melinda Gleissner said...

Love your coloring on this card. It's fantastic.