See? Are the mousies sweet? (Please click on the photo for clearer resolution). The mousies are colored with Copic markers, I added some red pearls to the corners and some glitter to the cupcake's frosting for a little extra sparkle to match the pre-glittered papers from the 'Birthday Extravaganza' stack from Hobby Lobby. This card also fulfills the following additional challenges as well:
- One Stop Craft Challenge Week 148 - food & drink (hey, cupcakes are food! LOL!),
- Clearly Inspired Challenge 36 - glitter (there is some on the cupcake & pre-glittered paper), and
- The Crazy Challenge 84 - Birthdays,
- The Stamping Boutique September Challenge - Come Celebrate with us/Birthdays,
- Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes (prizes if there are more than 100 entries - so play along!),
- Creative Inspirations Challenge 129 - Anything Goes,
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 182 - Anything Goes, and
- Pile It On Challenge 37 - Layer It (8 layers here).
(Again, please click on the photo for clearer resolution). I just love these colors together! The papers are from one of DCWV's mat stacks, easy coordination! This card also fulfills the requirements of the following additional challenges:
- Mary's Sweet n' Sassy Stamps' Release Party Challenge 2 at SCS - to make a holiday card,
- Janette's Sweet n' Sassy Stamps' Release Party Challenge 3 - 'On the Edge' (to decorate the cards edges - I used an edger punch here),
- Winter Wonderland - Girly Christmas (there is a little girl here and some pink),
- Frosted Designed Fabulous Friday Challenge - punches,.
- Paper Play Challenge Week 37 - punches & dies,
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 182 - Anything Goes,
- Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes, and
- Fab n Funky Challenge 90 - Eyes Down for Bingo:
3 papers or layers
(I went straight across the top row, with embellishments, buttons, and a stamped image).
That is probably all of the cards I have for you today sadly, but I hope to do LOTS of stamping and crafting this weekend so I hope you will stop by again! Thanks for taking the time to view my creations and read my ramblings. Have a wonderful Friday!
~Crafty Math Chick